Request for a Licence and Medical Verification Letter
If your employer or another national aviation authority requires confirmation of your licence and medical details issued by the Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority, you will need to obtain a verification letter. This letter serves as official documentation to validate your licence and medical information. It plays a crucial role in meeting the requirements set forth by employers or authorities in the aviation industry. To assist you in this process, we have outlined the steps to request a licence and medical verification letter from the SCAA.
To complete certain online application forms, it is necessary to have Centrik access. Please follow the steps below to request access:
- Click the button below to initiate the access request.
- Ensure you hold a valid licence (Foreign or Seychelles licence) at the time of requesting access.
- Once your request is submitted, we will review it promptly.
- If your request is approved, we will send you your login credentials to your email.
Please ensure you have defined a default mail application on your computer or mobile phone.
If you already have access to Centrik, please disregard this step.
To request for a verification letter confirming your licence and medical details held by the Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority you must first log in to your Centrik Account. Please click the button below to log in to your Centrik Account using the credentials provided by SCAA:
Once you have logged in, complete the SCAA FCL 07 application form with accurate information which includes your personal and licence details. If you want to include your medical details in the verification letter, please select “Include Medical Certificate Details” in the form and provide your medical details as per your valid medical certificate. By default, the form only includes fields related to your licence details.
The below sections require completion in the form with medical certificate details included:
- Personal Details – Enter your name, surname and email address.
- Licence Details – Enter your licence details.
- Medical Details - Enter your medical details.
- Documents to Submit – Select the applicable documentation to attach with your application.
- Attachments – Upload the required documentation to support your application.
If you chose to include your medical certificate details in the verification letter from Step 3 above, please upload a scanned copy of your valid medical certificate as proof of your current medical status in the “Attachments” section of the application form. If you only want your licence details included in the verification letter, please ignore this step.
After completing the application form and providing the necessary details, submit your application to the SCAA for review.
The SCAA will review your application and notify you of their decision.
The verification letter will include the following details:
- Licence Number
- Last and First Name of Holder
- Date of Birth
- Licence Initial Issue Date
- Licence Issue Date
- Date of Licence Expiry
- English Language Proficiency Level
- English Language Proficiency Expiry
- Medical Class (included if specified in the application form)
- Medical Expiry Date (included if specified in the application form)
- Medical Limitations (included if specified in the application form)
- Details of any accidents, serious incidents or enforcement actions
- The basis on which the licence was issued (either from a US FAA or South African CAA licence etc.)
- Validity of the Verification Letter
To release your licence and medical details to a foreign authority you must first complete form SCAA FCL 08 on Centrik and provide your consent for our office to release your details to them. Please click here to view the application process.