We are seeking to appoint responsible, dedicated and hardworking Seychellois for the following positions:
1. Position: Terminal Operations Officer
- Co-ordinate daily terminal and landside activities of the Seychelles International airport
- Carry out regular inspection of facilities and equipment to ensure safety and functionality and taking appropriate responsive actions to mitigate deficiencies
- Ensure upkeep of all facilities , co-ordinate and monitor arrangement for deliveries and special events
- Act as liaison with service providers
- A level graduate preferably in English & Maths
- Relevant higher qualification will be an advantage
- Industrious with excellent communication and public relation skills
- Working experience in airport related environment is also an advantage
- Must be prepared to work shift
2. Position: Mechanical Technician ( To be based on Praslin)
- Provides guidance to assistant mechanics working or assisting on fire equipment repair
- Assists in inspecting, diagnosing and locating mechanical difficulties on automobiles, trucks, fire apparatus, tractors pumps and variety of maintenance and construction equipment
- Repairs and installs such component as generators, distributors, relays, lights, switches and radio communications equipment
- Fabricates, modifies and welds parts and equipment of all kinds of metals including cast iron and aluminum
- SIT Certificate in Mechanic
- Driving License is an advantage.
- First Aid Certificate is an advantage
3. Position: Statistics and Forecasting Officer
- Responsible to collect, compile, store and report air transport statistics,
- Compile other information relevant to the Air Transport Industry and to make realistic forecast, including data analysis.
- Conduct airport survey.
- Carry out duties in support of the Air Transport functions and conduct other duties as appropriate.
- Ensure deadlines are met and routine information is consistently distributed on schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Business Administration / Statistics/ economics or any other relevant field
- Advanced Diploma in Business Studies/ A levels in Business Studies/ economics + 3 years’ work experience
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Good analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Customer Relations and Communication Skills
- Task Management
- Information Technology skills
- Ability to Properly Apply and Adapt Knowledge
The above posts come with attractive salary packages commensurate with qualifications and experience, incentives and benefits.
***Please note that potential candidates will be subjected to pre-employment medical, drug and breathalyser tests.
Interested candidates may forward their application/CV with copies of certificates, references and ID card to:
Human Resources/ Administration Division
P.O. Box 181
Not later than 26th May 2017