We are seeking to appoint responsible, dedicated and hardworking Seychellois for the following positions:
Position: Terminal Operations Officer (G2)
- Co-ordinate daily terminal and landside activities of the Seychelles International airport
- Carry out regular inspection of facilities and equipment to ensure safety and functionality and taking appropriate responsive actions to mitigate deficiencies
- Ensure upkeep of all facilities , co-ordinate and monitor arrangement for deliveries and special events
- Act as liaison with service providers
- A level graduate preferably in English & Maths
- Relevant higher qualification will be an advantage
- Industrious with excellent communication and public relation skills
- Working experience in airport related environment is also an advantage
- Must be prepared to work shift
The above post comes with attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience, incentives and benefits.
***Please note that potential candidates will be subjected to pre-employment medical, drug and Breathalyzer tests.
Interested candidates may forward their application/CV with copies of certificates, references and ID card to:
Human Resources/ Administration Division
P.O. Box 181
Not later than 24th September 2018.